top of page

Ken Walters Group

Public·169 members
sava sava
sava sava

I'm interested in making my own website on Magento. You need to make a website from scratch, starting with the design and ending with the launch of the finished site. A friend said that this can be done by contacting one of the companies that designs websites on this site. Write your review about the company you worked with, maybe this way I can figure out who to contact. I will be grateful for your answers.

Federico
Federico
Jul 02

Six months ago, I had the opportunity to get acquainted with a company called Amasty while creating my website on the Magento platform from scratch, and I can share my experience. amasty site offered us a full range of services, from design to launch of the finished website, which made the development process very convenient and efficient. Their team demonstrated a high level of competence in working with Magento, which allowed us to realize all our requirements and desires for the design and functionality of the site. I especially liked that they gave us the opportunity to meet with the team, which allowed us to discuss our ideas in person and make sure they understood our goals. Therefore, I think that in order to create a website for your online store, you just need to contact them. I wish you good luck and prosperity!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Ken Walters
  • ChatGPT Japanese
    ChatGPT Japanese
  • Jammie Ampongan
    Jammie Ampongan
  • Maurice Quinn
    Maurice Quinn
  • Max Power
    Max Power
bottom of page